Hilfield’s solar installation has now been generating for a couple of months, in the period when the days are shortest.
This pictures shows the west roof of Francis House, with the south roof of Leo House in the background, giving a spread of power throughout the day. Note how the Francis House panels now replace an earlier piece of technology, the 2 brick chimneys built in 1888 and removed in c. 2011.
The graph shows daily power being produced since the beginning on 8th December on these roofs.
This picture shows panels on the much flatter chip store roof, to power the boiler house and workshops.